rotation with low friction,and permits angular misalignment. Typically spherical roller bearings support a rotating shaft in the bore of the inner ring that
may be misaligned in respect to the outer ring. The misalignment is possible due to the spherical internal shape of the outer ring and spherical rollers.Most spherical roller bearing is designed with two rows of rollers,
allowing them to take very heavy radial loads and heavy axial loads. There are also designs with one row of rollers, suitable for lower radial loads and virtually no axial load.
Features and Benefits of 320mm Spherical Roller Bearing:
Special surface treatment of spherical roller bearing increases resistance to wear.
3. Offer advanced material options: Super TF and TL steel, depending on application requirements.
4. Advanced Technology - patented Molded Oil lubrication system is also available.
5. Bearings are also available with an oil groove and holes in the outer ring for re-lubrication purposes. Optional inner ring oil groove and holes available
6. Seal Technology - offers different sealing materials depending on the operating temperature of the bearing.
7. Cage Materials Available in steel, brass or polyamide depending on the requirements of the application.
8. Manufacturing Technology Advanced production system guarantees outstandingquality control.
9. Life up to 2 times the operating life of industry standard spherical roller bearing.
10. Reduced maintenance costs downsizing to smaller bearings while improving performance and lengthening equipment operating life.
11. Limiting speed up to 20% higher.
Application of spherical roller bearing 23064MB:
Spherical roller bearing are used in a variety of applications. Examples include mining, petroleum production, power generation, power transmission, cement processing, aggregate crushing, and metal recycling. Some spherical roller bearings are used in briquetting machines, rubber mixing equipment, rolling mills, rotary dryers, or pulp and paper machinery. Others are used in construction equipment, crushers, electric motors, blowers and fans, gears and drives, plastics machinery, machine tools and traction motors and pumps.